Self-esteem involves our ability to think, to deal with life and to be happy.
Low Self-Esteem is a form of prejudice we hold against ourselves.
Do you find you are:
- lacking confidence in social situations
- having feelings of shame or guilt
- finding repetitive problems in close relationships
- holding back from trying new hobbies or sports
- accepting an unsatisfactory home-life
- neglecting your health
- spending unwisely
- allowing others to treat you badly
- over-focusing on grooming and appearance, or neglecting appearance
Yvonne will work with you online or on the phone toward a balanced approach, together taking ‘small steps’ towards achievable goals that slowly build into a more fulfilling life.
Your self-esteem becomes healthier through learning how to do and see things differently and through appreciating the results.
The way we view and feel about ourselves has a profound effect on how we live our lives.
“ First of all, accept yourself”